JayRolla's Build Thread! Pics!

More pics.
 

Attachments

  • 20180330_120227.jpg
    20180330_120227.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 396
  • 20180330_113302.jpg
    20180330_113302.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 373
  • 20180330_113215.jpg
    20180330_113215.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 393
  • 20180330_113157.jpg
    20180330_113157.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 394
  • 20180330_102245.jpg
    20180330_102245.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 390
  • 20180329_184438.jpg
    20180329_184438.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 379
Bumper

I also have the 1.5” BL from 4crawler, I’m curious about the specs on your front bumper. Did you get the one for a 1” body lift or no body lift?? Tryin to figure out what kind of gap I’ll be looking at when I order my bumpers.
Thanks
 
I also have the 1.5” BL from 4crawler, I’m curious about the specs on your front bumper. Did you get the one for a 1” body lift or no body lift?? Tryin to figure out what kind of gap I’ll be looking at when I order my bumpers.
Thanks

I'm not even subscribed to my own thread. Lol. Sonoron Steel bumper. They dont offer body lift adjustment. So it has an gap.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,562
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top