JLRSR5 Build

Thanks man! And these are the sport 4runner roof rails. I've got a sport model so they came stock. Sometimes if you watch the classifieds section people well them. Or watch Craigslist. Goodluck with the build, welcome to the 4th gen world!

I was afraid of that.. But I'll just keep my eye out and see what I can come across! I appreciate it, this will be the first build I've ever done so looking forward to it! It really is a world of it's own, pretty cool community around these trucks.
 
Mounted a light bar in the lower grill with caliraised LED flush mount brackets. Install was a breeze. Definitely like the cleaner look without my bull bar.
 

Attachments

  • LowergrillLED-1.jpg
    LowergrillLED-1.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 283
  • LowergrillLED-2.jpg
    LowergrillLED-2.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 252
Last edited:
Fixing my, "I can't see when I back up issue." Just have to wire up the light bar and it's done.
 

Attachments

  • Led rack 1.jpg
    Led rack 1.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 272
  • Led rack 2.jpg
    Led rack 2.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 270
Mounted my old LED light bar to my Yakima basket for some reverse lighting. Also, doubles as a good deterrent for those tailgaters. :gun5:
 

Attachments

  • Led back up.jpg
    Led back up.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 162
I have been completing quiet a few cluster/hvac led swaps lately. PM me if interested, prefer locals over being sent to me. Would be willing to do a full swap for you.
 
Haven't posted on here in ages.
Still have my 4th gen. It's seen better days as it currently needs a new transmission I believe. I've been having some significant slipping ever since I did a recent transmission filter swap. Should have left it alone.
O well. Plan to replace it one of these days.

But recently bought a new 2026 Tundra Limited that's loaded and has the TRD 3" lift. with 285/65r20.
So far I'm loving it. It's the new daily and current build.
I won't be parting with my 4runner though. It's too sentimental.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,579
Members
248,077
Latest member
D'Angelo

Trending content

Back
Top