Magnetic Grey 4Runners! Lets see them!

I am going with the FN Wheels F(X) Pro's on my Magnetic Grey 4Runner. What do you all think, Matte Gunmetal or Matte Bronze or Bright Silver Metallic? Right now I am feeling the matte bronze but the other two colors I am considering are hot too!!!!
 

Attachments

  • ƒ(x) Pro Matte Gunmetal Front_1200.jpg
    ƒ(x) Pro Matte Gunmetal Front_1200.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 1,964
  • ƒ(x) Pro Matte Gunmetal Side_1200.jpg
    ƒ(x) Pro Matte Gunmetal Side_1200.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 1,983
  • ƒ(x) Pro Matte Bronze Front_1200.jpg
    ƒ(x) Pro Matte Bronze Front_1200.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 1,942
  • ƒ(x) Pro Matte Bronze Side_1200.jpg
    ƒ(x) Pro Matte Bronze Side_1200.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 1,921
  • FX Pro Bright Silver Metallic (6).jpg
    FX Pro Bright Silver Metallic (6).jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 4,116
  • FX Pro Bright Silver Metallic (2).jpg
    FX Pro Bright Silver Metallic (2).jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 4,207
I am going with the FN Wheels F(X) Pro's on my Magnetic Grey 4Runner. What do you all think, Matte Gunmetal or Matte Bronze or Bright Silver Metallic? Right now I am feeling the matte bronze but the other two colors I am considering are hot too!!!!

Matte Bronze on a MGM 4Runner would look awesome. That gets my vote.
 
Bronze is what I would do. That is the plan for mine when I get the chance to get wheels.

I am going with the FN Wheels F(X) Pro's on my Magnetic Grey 4Runner. What do you all think, Matte Gunmetal or Matte Bronze or Bright Silver Metallic? Right now I am feeling the matte bronze but the other two colors I am considering are hot too!!!!
 
I am going with the FN Wheels F(X) Pro's on my Magnetic Grey 4Runner. What do you all think, Matte Gunmetal or Matte Bronze or Bright Silver Metallic? Right now I am feeling the matte bronze but the other two colors I am considering are hot too!!!!
Bronze would look really good. I want to do that to mine some day.
 
I am going with the FN Wheels F(X) Pro's on my Magnetic Grey 4Runner. What do you all think, Matte Gunmetal or Matte Bronze or Bright Silver Metallic? Right now I am feeling the matte bronze but the other two colors I am considering are hot too!!!!

Here's mine with gloss gunmetal for reference. Personally i'd stay away from the bronze but that's just me.
 

Attachments

  • After Spacers.jpg
    After Spacers.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 4,256
I am going with the FN Wheels F(X) Pro's on my Magnetic Grey 4Runner. What do you all think, Matte Gunmetal or Matte Bronze or Bright Silver Metallic? Right now I am feeling the matte bronze but the other two colors I am considering are hot too!!!!



MGM and Bronze go so well together. I'm a bit biased lol
718c81b8cc7e0bf90cd5375facb4de01.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,580
Members
248,077
Latest member
D'Angelo

Trending content

Back
Top