My First 4Runner?
I was supposed to pick up my new 4Runner yesterday, my wife and I had just stepped off of a 7 hour red-eye flight, returning from our honeymoon. We picked up our car and headed an hour away to the dealership that I have been working with, they were supposed to have the brand new 2016 White TEP w/KDSS waiting for us, just sign some paperwork and head home, which is now a short 7 hour drive away. Unfortunately, I got zero sleep on the plane. Once we got to the dealership, I was informed that they did not have the truck waiting for us, they never received it, it was still at the port, because it had been damaged. We decided it would be best to skip taking ownership of that particular vehicle. The dealer is now trying to find us a replacement, they have no idea when they can get one for us, hopefully soon, I am really looking forward to becoming part of the 4Runner family!