Oxygen Sensor

rustyrazor

New member
Does anyone know where I can get a good price on an oxygen sensor for my 22re?

I checked a few websites and most replacement sensors are running about $100.

There was also a couple of universal 4-wire oxygen sensors for about $45.

Has anyone ever tried wiring in one of the universal sensors?
 
Register to hide this ad
rustyrazor said:
Does anyone know where I can get a good price on an oxygen sensor for my 22re?

I checked a few websites and most replacement sensors are running about $100.

There was also a couple of universal 4-wire oxygen sensors for about $45.

Has anyone ever tried wiring in one of the universal sensors?

my oxygen sensor died about 2 1/2 years ago and I replaced it with one of the universal sensors. wiring it up took a little bit of time but it has worked just fine ever since.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,570
Members
248,076
Latest member
DionicioLives

Trending content

Back
Top