OK FOLKS! Final pricing is in....except for shipping to your commercial address (details below).
First off, I've been thinking and it is minimal price to upgrade from 280G to 320G fabric, so I went ahead and included that.
Shipping/Import costs came out a little higher than anticipated but I am very happy with the company I am going with. In total import costs are roughly 28% the total costs of the tents themselves!
So here it is:
10 Tents - $1000ea (+local shipping)
15 Tents - $950ea (+local shipping)
20 Tents - $900ea (+local shipping)
PM me to place your Order.
For those that are "in" I will happily share the math and all the numbers to come up with the costs. I think we started off this GB thinking we would be going with the #2 (Shasta) size, didn't know about the platic mat, and 320G fabric upgrade and I was estimating around $800...well now that we've decided BIGGER and BETTER our prices went up a bit. How did it come out to $1000 each? I have no idea...ironic. "But wait, that doesn't sound right!" Well it is, if we were to jump ship on the #4 size and go back to #2, costs would be $830/tent instead of $1000. But no, we decided we wanted the bigger tent, so $175 more it is.
Shipping to your local commercial address: I'm waiting on the warehouse to give me estimates to Portland, Denver, Atlanta, Boston for estimate/reference. I've already contacted a different company, Fastenal, and they quoted me $185 from Long Beach, CA (warehouse) to Atlanta. $300 for two tents. So for me, I'm sitting here thinking $1175 for a $1950++ tent....Not bad...
Lastly, I have found out that October-December is shipping busytime. So we won't be able to extend the pre-order all the way out to October 1st. I am going to take the orders until September 21st. I need $100 down to put your name on the list so everyone knows you are serious. On September 23nd I will collect everyone's monies based on the amount of tents (10,15,20). Payment via PayPal only!
If we somehow don't get 10 tents because of back-outs I will be disappointed and refund everyone's money. So there is absolutely no reason to hold off and wait for better discount. Either you want a tent or you don't (what's $50 out of $1000 anyway?).