Random picture post thread

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 835
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 1,012
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 1,045
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 1,247
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 830
yes, I like cars:art:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 795
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 776
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 814
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 771
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 802
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 790
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 764
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 778
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 772
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 787
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 770
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 809
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 938
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 763
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 780
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 775
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 612
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 618
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 642
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 626
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 621
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 598
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 771
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 822
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 806
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 1,388
Is this a real pic? I've heard of the Skull and Bones Society and have heard how many Presidents and world leaders are members, but I dont know if its true or just interent BS. I honestly wouldnt put it past these corrupt leaders to be apart of something sinister like this.

I wonder the same thing! Photoshop can do wonders!
 
I find it hard to believe these three dick heads would be caught in public wearing something like like. In seclusion sure, but not out for a photo op! I F'n hate politicians, they truely ruin the world.
 
Is this a real pic? I've heard of the Skull and Bones Society and have heard how many Presidents and world leaders are members, but I dont know if its true or just interent BS. I honestly wouldnt put it past these corrupt leaders to be apart of something sinister like this.

I wonder the same thing! Photoshop can do wonders!

Or the pic is real but taken way out of context.

I don't know what to believe anymore.....

I find it hard to believe these three dick heads would be caught in public wearing something like like. In seclusion sure, but not out for a photo op! I F'n hate politicians, they truely ruin the world.

George Bush and Russian President Vladimir Putin, wearing a Vietnamese 'ao - The Independent
 
Is this a real pic? I've heard of the Skull and Bones Society and have heard how many Presidents and world leaders are members, but I dont know if its true or just interent BS. I honestly wouldnt put it past these corrupt leaders to be apart of something sinister like this.

I wonder the same thing! Photoshop can do wonders!

I don't know what to believe anymore.....


well I think that answers whether its real or not, but I remember watching a video which did say bush was a skull and crossbones member, but like runnininGA said.. who knows what to believe.

its like this I ran into about Obama

in actuality, Obama was introducing him
 
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 682
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 691
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 707
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 705
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 708
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 686
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 714
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 681

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,561
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top