Random picture post thread

No knocking your posts, I was being a smart a$$ :)

The money that goes into low riders is nuts, I can't imagine blowing all that money just to take my car to a show. To each his own, it's just interesting.

Ya, I wish more people would post stuff. Ive made this post on a couple other forums and they are always a big hit. Usually around 20-30 pages a day with numerous conversations throughout.
 
....
 

Attachments

  • cockpit.jpg
    cockpit.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 327




Couple cars from Arizona Cardinals Patrick Peterson's garage. My photographer friend
Had a Photoshoot with his cars for Dub magazine.


 
Got bored during a photo shoot waiting for the sun to hit the mountains. So I drove into a bank.
 

Attachments

  • DSC_6370-2.jpg
    DSC_6370-2.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 551
  • DSC_6371-2.jpg
    DSC_6371-2.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 555
  • DSC_6372-2.jpg
    DSC_6372-2.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 561

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,557
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top