Random picture post thread

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 773
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 713
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 649
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 2,633
1.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

8.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 877
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 906
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 907
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 948
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 901
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 1,031
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 826
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 959
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 887
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 839
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 1,801
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 1,984
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 768
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 760
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 710
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 689
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 656
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 634
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 621
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 693
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 1,068
[MENTION=91713]ddnww[/MENTION] you can keep the heep and I'll raise you a bad azz tundra I saw today!!!! :)
 

Attachments

  • DSCN5747.JPG
    DSCN5747.JPG
    85.7 KB · Views: 621
I keep telling my Brother in Law to lift his like this..

I was in awe when I saw it, my 8 year old could barely reach the door handle. I don't know what the shocks look like on the back but I think it had two shocks side by side, if thats possible? This one puts ALL the lifted fords, dodges, chevys to shame :faint2:
 
I was in awe when I saw it, my 8 year old could barely reach the door handle. I don't know what the shocks look like on the back but I think it had two shocks side by side, if thats possible? This one puts ALL the lifted fords, dodges, chevys to shame :faint2:

lol I bet... Yeah, the Tundra has definitely grown on me.. I was actually contemplating one, or a 5th gen in a few years... I have seen 2 shocks per side on 8+ inch lifts for full size trucks but I can't recall if it was side by side or at an angle.
 
[MENTION=91713]ddnww[/MENTION] you can keep the heep and I'll raise you a bad azz tundra I saw today!!!! :)

I take it you live in Colorado. I follow that guy on Instagram his name is @project_xu_tundra. It's a beast with a 12" Bulletproof lift with Fox shocks and Atlas Leafs
 
lol I bet... Yeah, the Tundra has definitely grown on me.. I was actually contemplating one, or a 5th gen in a few years... I have seen 2 shocks per side on 8+ inch lifts for full size trucks but I can't recall if it was side by side or at an angle.

I wanted a Tundra SO bad but then discovered the 4Runner and now I can't get enough :hungry:
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,561
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top