Serious Electrical Issue!!!

APS LLC

New member
I bought a 2003 $runner limited 4wd v8 navigation from auction when i got it radio worked sometimes usually only center speaker came on ac panel never worked or even lit up! Anyways after a few days of diagnostics I discover the harness in the rear quarter to the amp was cut and tapped for amps and who knows what for subs, anyhow i cut out all the junk and rewired to oem specs radio now works flawlessly. The harness under drivers side dash was also cut (ignition harness where the key goes) I cut out all the junk there too and re wired to oem specs. The ac panel now comes on but the blower motor wont kick on. I have power at the 2 pin motor harness and power to the resistor in fact I have replaced the resistor. if you jump blue and white wire on resistor to B+ on resistor the fans will kick on but wont stay on. I can hear the compressor for ac also kick on and sometimes it makes noise and almost kills the truck at idle. Any Ideas I was going to try replacing drivers side interior fuse box tomorrow but before i spent the money i thought id ask for help
 
Register to hide this ad

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,529
Members
248,080
Latest member
fhgy0045

Trending content

Back
Top