Shop in Cincy?

1st Gener

New member
Hey all, been awhile since I’ve been on here. Cool to see a lot of the same guys still active. I’m finally getting around to focusing some time/funds into my 85. Anyone know of a good shop around Cincinnati? Likely looking for someone to rebuild an engine and misc. mechanical items. First goal is to get it turn key then a few other mods as money permits.

Thanks for any guidance.
 
Register to hide this ad
Hey all, been awhile since I’ve been on here. Cool to see a lot of the same guys still active. I’m finally getting around to focusing some time/funds into my 85. Anyone know of a good shop around Cincinnati? Likely looking for someone to rebuild an engine and misc. mechanical items. First goal is to get it turn key then a few other mods as money permits.

Thanks for any guidance.


checkout avid autowerx
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,562
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top