Trailer running lights

mlrff

Member
So im having a issue..I have a 2022 limited and I have no power to the running light of the trailer connector..all the other lights work..I came across this when I rewired my trailer( the wires were 20 years old) and i went to use it and the running lights didn't work...I have checked the obvious culprits ..the 30a fuse under the hood and the switched the relay under the hood ...
 
Register to hide this ad
How did you eliminate that the issue isn't on the trailer side? More than a couple times I swore it was the vehicle but was proven wrong. If on the vehicle side I have had a ground issue before. That was rust related which prevented a good connection.
 
Im going to assume you turned on the headlights and still did not see trailer running lights on? and try setting the lights setting to on vs. auto. I think I went through this before and I bought a trailer plug tester with a series of lights and discovered this. now if it worked before you rewired the trailer then my hypothesis is incorrect
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,386
Messages
3,554,607
Members
248,079
Latest member
johnnya

Trending content

Back
Top