Wiper question

04SR54me

Member
I just had my windshield replaced in my '04. The installer said the wiper arms were backwards. I never noticed it. But he switched them. This is like my 3rd windshield, so another tech might have done it. My question is, how can I tell if this was the case. Does the longer wiper go on the driver's side? To me, both wiper arms look identical, just he blade are different sizes.
 
Register to hide this ad
Book says 22 inch driver side and 20 inch passenger side. I use 22 on both sides. Better coverage on passenger side and there is no interference.
 
Book says 22 inch driver side and 20 inch passenger side. I use 22 on both sides. Better coverage on passenger side and there is no interference.

Book says 22 inch driver side and 20 inch passenger side. I use 22 on both sides. Better coverage on passenger side and there is no interference.
Wow, I'll have to try this next year (just replaced them recently). I always thought coverage is just so so. Any recommendations on brand?
 
Bosch Icon on mine too and about the same on years. I'm in Kentucky and we run the gamut of weather here. Bosch has worked well for me.

I'm going to earn my roasting. I am a wiper snob and after years of noisy Anco's, I can't get enough of how quiet and effective Icons are. This being said, I know what to look for at the junk yard.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,386
Messages
3,554,605
Members
248,079
Latest member
johnnya

Trending content

Back
Top