4Runner photo game

Ok. Lol I was trying to be funny as well as get clarification, but the coffee hasn't kicked in yet.

[MENTION=63700]Rcastle[/MENTION], I did think it was funny that you owned a Polaroid, buy hey, I don't judge people :happy:. Plus, aren't Polaroid's making a comeback? I read some where a Chinese company bought the rights from Kodak and that they are selling very well in china.
 
Ok then, the next challenge is a photo of your rig with a Pineapple inside or on the vehicle. It can be a real Pineapple, Caned or a fake Pineapple and no digital photos. ( I know, it silly but I couldn't think of anything else and my 9 year old Niece came up with the idea)
Do one of these count? :spy:
 

Attachments

  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    13.5 KB · Views: 291
Is there a pineapple in this

There is not. My "good job" was sarcastic. I should have used emojis.

I just can't believe how ****ing hard it is for some people to figure out this game. How they are able to function in daily life is beyond me.

"Post a picture with a pineapple". "Ok, here's my picture of a covered bridge, no pineapple around for fifty miles". That guys boss must cringe every time he assigns him a project. "Johnson, I need the stats on the Zapruder project", "sure boss, here's a drawing of a stick figure dropping a deuce".
 
There is not. My "good job" was sarcastic. I should have used emojis.



I just can't believe how ****ing hard it is for some people to figure out this game. How they are able to function in daily life is beyond me.



"Post a picture with a pineapple". "Ok, here's my picture of a covered bridge, no pineapple around for fifty miles". That guys boss must cringe every time he assigns him a project. "Johnson, I need the stats on the Zapruder project", "sure boss, here's a drawing of a stick figure dropping a deuce".


Ok I'm glad I'm not the only one that is pissed off by that. I spent like 5 minutes searching for a pineapple.
 
Nice pic champ. My in-laws are die hard pats fans so I was happy to see the broncos win that one. I can't wait to see how they do next week!
 
There! The damn fruit is on the other side of the bridge. Now quit the complaining guys....
 

Attachments

  • resizejf.jpg
    resizejf.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 383
Ok then, the next challenge is a photo of your rig with a Pineapple inside or on the vehicle. It can be a real Pineapple, Caned or a fake Pineapple and no digital photos. ( I know, it silly but I couldn't think of anything else and my 9 year old Niece came up with the idea)


Resets to this tomorrow afternoon
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,386
Messages
3,554,600
Members
248,079
Latest member
johnnya

Trending content

Back
Top