Camping checklist?

pillow bench. remove seat bottoms. 4 bolts. 5 minutes, if you're slow. Adds several extra critical inches that allow us to sleep with legs fully extended.
I'm 6'+ and sleep very comfortably w/gf.

Did something very similar in my Outback and works great. Makes the difference between sleeping with bent knees or fully stretched out.
 
Anything collapsible. Saves a good bit of space. I've got collapsible cups, a large wash bin for dishes amongst other various things.

Also, small stackable bins I think help too. They help organize your gear into different needs and allow you to pack a bunch in. I have sets of bins that I can fit three high in the cargo area.
 
Hatchet or a solid knife for splitting ur firewood. I think someone else mentioned firestarter i.e. matches/lighter/firesteel which might b a good idea too lol. BTW, check out Hennessy Hammocks. Got one and have the best snoozes ever in that thing!
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,562
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top