CSF Radiators

Geolander

New member
FYI: the model # for the 4WD 3.0 V6 1989-1995 is 2056. Amazon thinks it's 2057, but that's the 2WD version. I made the mistake of listening to Amazon and now have to wait another few days for the right radiator to get here.
 
Register to hide this ad
FYI: the model # for the 4WD 3.0 V6 1989-1995 is 2056. Amazon thinks it's 2057, but that's the 2WD version. I made the mistake of listening to Amazon and now have to wait another few days for the right radiator to get here.

That sucks man, sorry to hear that. I feel your pain though. I recently ordered the wrong replacement gears and had it not been for KidV, I would have had to wait eve longer then I am now. I know what its like to be in a "holding pattern" when you are trying to upgrade. Thanks for the heads up!
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,076
Latest member
DionicioLives

Trending content

Back
Top