e-locker breather mod

Came across this and some other threads as I am planning to do this mod for my 2020 ORP and in the process of getting the parts together came across this barbed T, 1/4" 1/4" 1/8" like what the pic shows. This seems much simpler than constructing one using 3 nipples and a female T fitting to join them together. Just wondering why no one seemed to have used this...

61nPAlI0SkL._AC_SL1000_.jpg
 
Came across this and some other threads as I am planning to do this mod for my 2020 ORP and in the process of getting the parts together came across this barbed T, 1/4" 1/4" 1/8" like what the pic shows. This seems much simpler than constructing one using 3 nipples and a female T fitting to join them together. Just wondering why no one seemed to have used this...

61nPAlI0SkL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

I didn’t use one like this but, definitely makes it convenient and I’m sure it cost less!

Can you post up a link for others?
 
The E-locker breather vent does need to be raised along with the diff breather. Like others have stated; it's easily done by using a tee, brass preferred especially if you're in a cold climate.

 
I was just about to post your video!

Seems to be the simplest way, rather than removing the fitting from the e-locker all together. I appreciate your write-ups!
 
1/4", 1/4", 1/8" ID brass hose barbed T, found it on amazon -EDGE INDUSTRIAL 1/4" x 1/4" x 1/8" Hose ID Brass Hose Barb TEE SPLICER Fitting Fuel/AIR/Water/Oil/Gas/WOG (Qty 1): Amazon.com: Industrial & Scientific
[MENTION=172861]WanderlostOverland[/MENTION] - yes, the idea is to insert the 1/8" end into the elocker hose, 1/4" connects to the new union on diff (part# 90404-51026) and the other 1/4" to the hose taking it up to the engine bay, like you showed in your video. That was the first video I saw on this mod with all the details and inspired me to get started on this. So, thanks! Hope to get it done soon.

Cheers!
Cali
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,384
Messages
3,554,582
Members
248,078
Latest member
Talyn

Trending content

Back
Top