Thanks for the video, was planning on doing this this month.
Hey Dudes,
Curtis (aka [MENTION=146407]Plastics guy[/MENTION]) with his Durobumps company did us all a favor and made some replacement bushings for our front differential support arms.
Here's a video showing you how to install them. Enjoy the Show!
Great video! Followed your instructions exactly & everything went as smooth as it did in your video. Your tip about heating the bushings up until they start crackling and catching on fire (while heating up the arm not the actual bushing) was crucial for easy removal.
I have noticed the mild front end vibration I would occasionally get at highway speeds has improved BUT my original bushings didn't look or feel terribly worn so whether the improvement was due to new bushings or torquing everything to factory specs is to be determined.
Just did this last week before you posted the video. I just fallowed Duro instructions.