Fuel Injector Cleaning

Well that's scary... hopefully mine does not suffer the same fate. It's going in to a reputable shop next week so I'll post up any findings shortly thereafter. Thanks for responding dude.

Well, a compression test showed 160psi across all cylinders except for cyl #1 which was at 180. Not too bad for a truck with 320k km's (or 200k miles). Some new injectors and she's running smooth as glass.
 
Back when I had my 03 Tacoma had this done by my mech. charged me like a 150$ & I remember watching for like the 1st 10 min. all this black sh*t coming out the exhaust & how after another 10 it went white WOW ! Ran really well , probably had 75g when I did it & ran great for another 75g till traded for 05 4r.
 
I just run some seafoam through the vacuum line just past the throttle body and it seams to do the trick!

Always love a product that has instructions stating once you're done to basically "get on the freeway and HIT THE GAS PEDAL" lol...it practically tells you to hit the freeway/interstate hard and then you're done :P

my neighbor wasn't a fan of the smoke cloud in my driveway when I was running the idle at like 3k or whatever it recommends though ha ha
 

Forum statistics

Threads
278,380
Messages
3,554,561
Members
248,075
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top