JohnsD90 New member Sep 1, 2009 #21 Thai said: Here ya go: http://rangerovers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20937 Click to expand... you forgot the new defender, http://www.d-90.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21603&referrerid=5082
Thai said: Here ya go: http://rangerovers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20937 Click to expand... you forgot the new defender, http://www.d-90.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21603&referrerid=5082
peter78 Super Moderator Sep 1, 2009 #22 GatorGreg said: I just bought an '88 vette Click to expand... Nice looking vette. Very clean, nice wheels. It doesn't say "gay", it looks like a "***** magnet" to me. :biggrin2: Wow, this new program just edited my post. I was refreeing to a line in the "Borat" movie. Needless to say, it looks nice. Last edited: Sep 1, 2009
GatorGreg said: I just bought an '88 vette Click to expand... Nice looking vette. Very clean, nice wheels. It doesn't say "gay", it looks like a "***** magnet" to me. :biggrin2: Wow, this new program just edited my post. I was refreeing to a line in the "Borat" movie. Needless to say, it looks nice.