Ottratw switch placement

MOOSERunner

New member
5c66f7197ad79406213a319a431bb331.jpg


Hey guys im trying to put my switches here like mikey. How Would i cut this piece to make room for the switch holder?
 
Register to hide this ad
How do i actually cut it though. Using what tool

Lots of options Hand Saw, Miter Saw, Band Saw, Razor blade (lots of work) ,Water Jet, Chainsaw w/ proper jigging........Sorry

I used a hand saw and it made quick work of it, used sand paper to clean the edges (it was a rough cut blade, and even though its hidden I felt better cleaning up the edges)

EDIt: I could not see the OP's picture so I thought he was referring to a different switch placement
 
Last edited:
My bad, I could not see his photo for some reason at the computer I was on. While I didn't put my switches in that location I would use a dremel tool and then a razor knife and sand paper for any final trimming...
 
I used a dremel and cut through it. Go very slow and make sure you don't over cut. Then use a X-acto knife to fine tune it. You will also have to cut down the plastic flap that covers the shifter. You will see what I mean when you open it up and put it in park.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,381
Messages
3,554,566
Members
248,075
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top