Post your Shoreline Blues here

Bay33saw

New member
After I saw a "Post your Blizzards Pearl White" thread I decided to try another one so post your SLB's here,
 

Attachments

  • Toya 3.jpg
    Toya 3.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 2,812
  • Toyo 2.jpg
    Toyo 2.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 2,856
  • Toyo.jpg
    Toyo.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 2,856
  • Toyo4.jpg
    Toyo4.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 2,809
Register to hide this ad
Bump this.... Need to see some pics of the Shoreline Blue, preferably on a TE.

Question for the Shoreline owners. How well does it keep from showing dirt? I know silver is the best and black is the worst in keeping clean looking. Where does Shoreline Blue fall on the spectrum?

I once saw a shoreline blue TE in downtown Denver at night...looked pretty tight.
 
A photo of my '11 Shoreline Blue before I put her in storage
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0168.jpg
    IMG_0168.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 2,669
Outer Banks, NC

came across this thread today, thought id share a pic from the OBX this past weekend.
 

Attachments

  • photo (2).jpg
    photo (2).jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 2,352
What the heck, I'll post one of mine, too.

Taken at the Edmonds, WA Dog Park & Beach two mornings ago. One of the best dog parks in the area if your pup enjoys a swim.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5784.jpg
    IMG_5784.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 2,102
Since you were asking about the dirt, here's mine with alot of road grime on it. Sorry for the cut-off pic.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0919.JPG
    IMG_0919.JPG
    99 KB · Views: 3,198
New to me 2011 Shoreline Blue limited, TRD wheels and BFG K02 275/70/17 tires
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0452.jpg
    IMG_0452.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 2,314
  • Forum.jpg
    Forum.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 2,010
[MENTION=156413]Brian2050[/MENTION], I picked up my 2012 Limited only a few days after you did. Really loving it so far, but my 2000 Sport is getting a little jealous.
 

Attachments

  • fca9c515a570824653adb7fc615fd8b7.jpg
    fca9c515a570824653adb7fc615fd8b7.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 1,194
  • 6df0f20a1c9c2c3042f4a49388dda7bb.jpg
    6df0f20a1c9c2c3042f4a49388dda7bb.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 1,149
  • 12c5e0c957470f8294c86087051f8348.jpg
    12c5e0c957470f8294c86087051f8348.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 1,117
Somewhere outside Crozet, VA.... She's a little dirty...
 

Attachments

  • 8C1909AB-06ED-4599-8654-3334C84ECDE4_zpsjvo6mdwe.jpg
    8C1909AB-06ED-4599-8654-3334C84ECDE4_zpsjvo6mdwe.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 1,082
A few years ago -- My co driver took her first time driving off road. I was not able to get back into the front left seat for 2 hours.
 

Attachments

  • Lynda.jpg
    Lynda.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 1,654
From our first outing in the 2013 TE.

Honestly, I'm severely RG colorblind, so I had to check the color code to make sure it was actually blue....guess it is according to Toyota.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2453.jpg
    IMG_2453.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 1,051
  • IMG_2427.jpg
    IMG_2427.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 1,045
  • IMG_2442.jpg
    IMG_2442.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 1,035

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,562
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top