Ride is too rough

Hal88

New member
I installed bilsteins 5100 in front at highest setting and OME springs and 5100 in rear as well, the truck looks nice and level however the ride is too stiff.
Question is if I lower the setting on shocks in front and add a spacer like Daystar at what setting should I be? At the lowest ?
Thanks.
Oh btw it’s an 06 4wd
 
Register to hide this ad
I installed bilsteins 5100 in front at highest setting and OME springs and 5100 in rear as well, the truck looks nice and level however the ride is too stiff.
Question is if I lower the setting on shocks in front and add a spacer like Daystar at what setting should I be? At the lowest ?
Thanks.
Oh btw it’s an 06 4wd

If you spent any time at all researching, you would know that OME coils tend to be stiiiiiiiif. Try lowering the spring perch
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,558
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top