Rocksliders as steps

Does anyone have an issue with fitting back of calves when exiting? I'm 6' tall and always drag my pants leg on the OEM running boards.

Thx.
B.

I used to have that problem, but then i started using them as intended, and this also helps in not breaking down the seat as bad getting in and out. This is of course for the step/slidders.
 
Last edited:
For those looking for the slider look but will ONLY use them as steps, look at these.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LZT0R19/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

They are absolutely in no way shape or form sliders. They do look like sliders, super easy bolt on in the factory location, and work great as steps and to avoid door dings. I have them on my 2016 and while I don't care for how far they stick out, they do their job very well.
 

Attachments

  • Step 1.jpg
    Step 1.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 449
  • Step 2.jpg
    Step 2.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 436

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,562
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top