Hey Dudes,
[MENTION=102606]infamousRNR[/MENTION] (aka Sean) and I have another video for you. We replaced the steering rack on Sean's buddy Dave's 3rd Gen.
If you need to replace your steering rack, this video tutorial could help you out.
Here's the video and Enjoy the Show!
How do you know if you need to replace your steering rack? How differently does his truck drive now?
My steering wheel doesn't really have 'play' but shakes/has too much vibration around 80 MPH, which is what I usually drive. Have new, stock size Michelins, new tires didn't fix it. Sounds like I should start with the cheap/easy stuff and see if it fixes.
Looks great. Knock on wood, bi yearly suck and fills for a decade of Mobil 1 ATF have kept my rack working well.
Hey Dudes,
[MENTION=102606]infamousRNR[/MENTION] (aka Sean) and I have another video for you. We replaced the steering rack on Sean's buddy Dave's 3rd Gen.
If you need to replace your steering rack, this video tutorial could help you out.
Here's the video and Enjoy the Show!