The LFD Off Road Thread

I just ordered 7/8 rack and I am so excited. While it is mostly for looks, it's nice to have the space if ever needed. The only downside to this rack for me personally is the silver or whatever color bolts. Such a contrast to the beautiful black rack. Wish we had the option of ordering black bolts.

Either way I can't wait!
 
I just ordered 7/8 rack and I am so excited. While it is mostly for looks, it's nice to have the space if ever needed. The only downside to this rack for me personally is the silver or whatever color bolts. Such a contrast to the beautiful black rack. Wish we had the option of ordering black bolts.

Either way I can't wait!

You can probably spray paint them but the bolts are treated to withstand the elements and corrosion hence the color.

I got the 7/8ths rack and you get used to seeing the bolts stand out lol.
 
The only downside to this rack for me personally is the silver or whatever color bolts. Such a contrast to the beautiful black rack. Wish we had the option of ordering black bolts.

Little matte black touch up paint (I used a paint pen) and about 5 minutes of work and boom, stealth bolts!
 
If you're leaving any of them on full time empty, we do recommend getting the wind faring, its the only sure way to make sure they don't make noise.

The aluminums are rust resistant, but will flex with heavy loads. If you're doing anything heavy, the stainless steels (either painted or raw) are stronger but still won't rust.


Any 4th of July discounts?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Any 4th of July discounts?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, we'll be doing a 4th sale. Probably posting it in the next day or two.

Our parent business is closed this week for the 4th, and the other guys in the Off Road division also took the week for vacation, so its just me and one other guy in the office all week covering all the business divisions. Got my hands full this week for sure :)
 
What kind of discount...... like 75% off a full rear bumper for mine next? Haha

Sliders look awesome, my 2 year old can actually use it to get in as well!
 

Attachments

  • 1C333CBB-B88A-4293-9AB5-7B199CB8223B.jpeg
    1C333CBB-B88A-4293-9AB5-7B199CB8223B.jpeg
    89.2 KB · Views: 737
  • 5143B2A5-1E68-480C-AF4A-677FE51F98B7.jpeg
    5143B2A5-1E68-480C-AF4A-677FE51F98B7.jpeg
    83 KB · Views: 740
I’ve been eyeing the LFD hidden winch mount so an Independence Day sale would be great!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Any plans to restock the awning mounts for OEM side rails? I have the LFD cross bars, but kept the factory side rails. I’m wanting to install an awning here and would love to go with your mount set up.
 
I’ve been eyeing the LFD hidden winch mount so an Independence Day sale would be great!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Have you considered going with the hybrid bumper? For a little more money, you can get the bumper. I think it's worth the extra $$$
 
Purchased a pair of aluminum crossbars and wind fairing during the holiday sale! Are the expected lead times still 3-4 weeks?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,557
Members
248,075
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top