Ultimate camping mod- rear window up / down and hatch pop with ignition off!

That is great information, thank you! Is there any chance you could send me an email at [email protected]? I had a further question I'd love to ask if you have 5 minutes.

I am curious if this conversation resulted in any design changes. I have a 21 4Runner with the FOB and I would like to be able to control windows & pop with the key fob inside the vehicle. Thanks
 
I am curious if this conversation resulted in any design changes. I have a 21 4Runner with the FOB and I would like to be able to control windows & pop with the key fob inside the vehicle. Thanks

Hey yes the latest version shipped does allow for this.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,557
Members
248,075
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top