I'm a knit wit, one of the first things I noted in my own bearing replacement guide was to remove the ABS sensor BEFORE removing the axle shaft. Well, I skipped that step because I thought I could go by memory. Anyway, when I pulled the axle out, I broke the two small wires going to it. I was able to solder them but I'm concerned they may cause an issue. I'm having a hard time finding the right replacement wiring harness, I see some for the left hand side, rear, and some for center, but I've not come across one for the right hand (passenger) -side rear. I see some harnesses that seem to have one main connector and two lines, one going to one side and another to the other. So, any leads on what I need to get to replace the wiring for the right hand rear ABS sensor?
Thanks.
Thanks.