Build Thread?

This post was eluding to the fact that I finally hit the Senior Member status. It took you what, a year? It took me over five. lol
I have no bitterness towards Anthony or the Florida 4runners, just fb in general.
I miss those guys a bunch, as well as the various other groups I was in, and the classifieds too. Lot of goofy stuff going on with the big tech right now so I'm just watching my Ps and Qs. Thank you for the support and the friendly gesture my friend.

No coffee this morning when I read the post...:noidea:

Hahah!
 
#SilentMajorityNoMore #UnitedWeStand
 

Attachments

  • american-flag-1020853__340.jpg
    american-flag-1020853__340.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 306
Baja Rack gettin some love. I did the brackets back in 2020, but the rack and the brackets are showing their 6.5 years now.
 

Attachments

  • 20220114_114115~2.jpg
    20220114_114115~2.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 189
Censorship has gotten ridiculous these days, and the mod on this pictured forum has gotten outta hand. This is what we deem offensive or trolling or hurtful now days? SMH
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2024-04-11 at 22-07-43 Inappropriate Behavior Toyota 4Runner Forum 4Runners.com.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-11 at 22-07-43 Inappropriate Behavior Toyota 4Runner Forum 4Runners.com.png
    54.2 KB · Views: 99

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,378
Messages
3,554,525
Members
248,080
Latest member
fhgy0045

Trending content

Back
Top