Day Trails in and around Phoenix

If anything is going on late next month I would love to get in on it. I know I'm only rocking a 2WD but its a lot of fun to take her out and see just what she can do. Its normally just me my roommate and the dogs in the one rig. And so far we have just gone out to Four Peaks Rd off the 87 or up to Prescott to find random dirt roads. We haven't really done "trails". But if I can get like 3 weeks heads up, and the trip is later in the month. We are all for it!
 
Sorry I missed you at the Expo, I ended up driving up on Sunday and bought a day pass. It looked pretty dead, and a lot of the vendors were closing up shop...but, it was fun none-the-less.

Your trip to Utah/Colorado looked fun. Definitely looking forward to hitting a trail with you sometime.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,562
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top