Do you have Ballz ?

Register to hide this ad
What location was this taken at? It looks like a pedestrian bridge. I think Photoshop was involved in that crossing.
 
That episode was so funny... XD


Ditto I watch top gear on Netflix. To bad Jeremy punched out his boss and the show cancelled. They had some real ballz in the last season they did. Some crazy stuff there especially in chile (I think) where they almost died
 
Ditto I watch top gear on Netflix. To bad Jeremy punched out his boss and the show cancelled. They had some real ballz in the last season they did. Some crazy stuff there especially in chile (I think) where they almost died

New Amazon show is supposed to start soon, so that will be interesting to see all three at it again.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,386
Messages
3,554,598
Members
248,079
Latest member
johnnya

Trending content

Back
Top