Identify this plug

Cogs87

New member
I was digging through my engine bay yesterday and found this connector that's unplugged. It's near the firewall on the passenger side. Any idea what it goes to?

Thanks in advance!
5e1e4adc77da86a61a9362ad40437e75.jpg


Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
 
Register to hide this ad
I was digging through my engine bay yesterday and found this connector that's unplugged. It's near the firewall on the passenger side. Any idea what it goes to?

Thanks


It could be the door lock buzzer plug.
What year truck?
 
I don't have stock power antenna. I replaced it awhile ago with a 2nd gen Tacoma one.

I've got a 1997 Limited.
 
Too late now, but it is always good to include wire colors (words or in the picture) when asking about a plug...

-Charlie
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,529
Members
248,080
Latest member
fhgy0045

Trending content

Back
Top