New Vids

A-TRAC Effectiveness Video

Not my video, but I ran across this on a YouTube search since I'm about to buy a new 5th gen SR5.

About the 3:00 mark the 4Runner driver tries the hill unsuccessfully without A-TRAC, and then scurries up with A-TRAC on. 4Runner driver doesn't seem to have much experience, but still an excellent technology demonstration.

https://youtu.be/XHzyQX5ZwVg
 
Last edited:
Got to finally use the hill descent functions, that shit is amazing, worked like a charm. The videos don't do this hill justice, as it was incredibly steep.


 
Got to finally use the hill descent functions, that shit is amazing, worked like a charm. The videos don't do this hill justice, as it was incredibly steep.



I used mine the first time at the Expo on the huge muddy hill. tried it once with just braking myself, back end kept locking up and I was sliding everywhere. The second time turned it on and was blown away how well it worked. I use it every chance I get now when were on the trails.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,380
Messages
3,554,556
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top