New Vids

Just a little 4x4 playground video I made.. it's kinda boring but was first day out with that drone

Were you actually flying the drone or did you have it programmed to follow you? I saw another video on youtube of some really cool drone footage of a 4Runner through a canyon. Neat stuff. Good job!
 
Threw this video together of a trip [MENTION=112177]4RnR Grl[/MENTION], [MENTION=5340]toy4runner[/MENTION], and myself did this summer. If you would like to download the route it is available for free at our website outboundoverland.com.

 
Last edited:
Just a little 4x4 playground video I made.. it's kinda boring but was first day out with that drone

Were you actually flying the drone or did you have it programmed to follow you? I saw another video on youtube of some really cool drone footage of a 4Runner through a canyon. Neat stuff. Good job!

Thanks!!! I had it "following" me which lead to at least 1 crash but it's durable which is good
 
Threw this video together or a trip [MENTION=112177]4RnR Grl[/MENTION], [MENTION=5340]toy4runner[/MENTION], and myself did this summer. If you would like to download the route it is available for free at our website outboundoverland.com.


Nice!!!
 
Just a little hill out here in June Lake that I tried to go up last year and failed. Even with 4Lo and A-TRAC it stopped it. Granted compared to then and now the ground is much harder being it's Winter, rather than powder like it is in Summer.

I did put on the rear locker, though, I don't think I needed it this time. I'm sure the Falken Wildpeaks helped too over the stock Nitto's.

 
Looking for some awesome youtube pages to follow as far as overland adventures and 4runner offroading goes.

suggestions?

Expedition Overland is one you should check out. Life style overland is another good one. Jason Koertge makes some nice videos. Mountain State Overland is a good one. 4xoverland is a good one as well. Overland Bound. Those should keep you busy for a while. Expedition Overland, Lifestyle overland, Jason Koertge and Mountain State Overland all drive 4runners.
 
I think I saw your truck somewhere on instagram. Are those Falken tires?

I'm on there so more than likely. I know a random video I did for fun ended up getting like 23,000 views on there so it could be that.

Yes, they are the Falken Wildpeak AT3W's.
 
Looking for some awesome youtube pages to follow as far as overland adventures and 4runner offroading goes.

suggestions?

Always happy to shill my brothers channel Backroad Exploration which often features my 5th gen. Should have a new video out this weekend of our most recent trip.

Here's an example of our videos


I second Xterra-racer's recommendations.
 
Last edited:
Just a little 4x4 playground video I made.. it's kinda boring but was first day out with that drone

[/IMG]

184RTRD,
Nice video bro! And very nice truck. I've never been off road before. And been wanting to check out Carnegie. Thanks for the overview. Maybe I'll run into you there one day.
 
184RTRD,
Nice video bro! And very nice truck. I've never been off road before. And been wanting to check out Carnegie. Thanks for the overview. Maybe I'll run into you there one day.

A bunch of us are heading to Hollister on the 26th.. Hit me up if you're interested.
 
A bunch of us are heading to Hollister on the 26th.. Hit me up if you're interested.

Aww man, very tempted to go! I looked up some videos on Hollister. Keep in mind I'm a noob who never been off road before. Not sure if I can make it through the trail with my stock rig with stock tires. Don't wanna be that noob that get stuck. lol.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,557
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top