New Vids

Playing around with my new GoPro Hero 7 Black and DJI Mavic Air at the local Off Road Park yesterday.

YouTube


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Last edited:
Back in March I worked on a project where Toyota provided us with a TRD Off Road 4Runner and Tacoma. The project was about trying to catch waves in Maine, but there's lots of Truck shots too.

 
Back in March I worked on a project where Toyota provided us with a TRD Off Road 4Runner and Tacoma. The project was about trying to catch waves in Maine, but there's lots of Truck shots too.


This video is amazing! so cool, what a great opportunity. Looked like tons of fun.
 
Modular Rear Strike Bumper & Adventure Carriers

Here is a quick overview of the new Victory Strike rear and Adventure Carriers.

 
Did you know that spindles / turn knucles on the 4runner are apparently a weak link, I didnt!! Though now after replacing the right one, and having a few issues, I am confident in my ability to rebuild the whole front end of Apple!!

YouTube

 
Wasn't sure if anyone showed how to do the swap for the metal oil filter housing so thought I'd do a video. Pretty easy and helps with not having to worry about breaking any plastic or having it get super stuck.

 
Back in July I was asked to take J.R. Todd (current NHRA Funny Car champion) out on the trails for a Toyota Racing promotional shoot.

 
Recently went on road/surf trip to the Outer Banks in my sisters 2019 Limited 4x4 and made a short film/truck review. I gotta say the Limited interior is plush in many respects compared to the Premiums and Pro

 
Long Term owner review

Here's my review after building it up and driving for 5.5 years and 75k miles:

 
Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,557
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top