Runners4fun
Registered User
Hello all.
It has been a long and painful electronic journey for me to finally post but here I am, yeah! I’ve got a 2004 T4R Limited w/ 170k miles that i am looking to mod a little so i can explore more of the PNW. I’ll need some help if figuring out what order and what products to get. I look forward to reading what others have to say. Here are my thoughts on mods
List of potentials…
Skid plates
Lift, probably 2” maybe 3”
32”-33” tires
Battery upgrade
Interior molle panels
600 lb tongue weight rated hitch
Headlight upgrade, maybe tail lights
Winch with minimal bumper mod
Restore hood; several small rust spots from rocks etc. paint vs rhino liner
…
…

It has been a long and painful electronic journey for me to finally post but here I am, yeah! I’ve got a 2004 T4R Limited w/ 170k miles that i am looking to mod a little so i can explore more of the PNW. I’ll need some help if figuring out what order and what products to get. I look forward to reading what others have to say. Here are my thoughts on mods
List of potentials…
Skid plates
Lift, probably 2” maybe 3”
32”-33” tires
Battery upgrade
Interior molle panels
600 lb tongue weight rated hitch
Headlight upgrade, maybe tail lights
Winch with minimal bumper mod
Restore hood; several small rust spots from rocks etc. paint vs rhino liner
…
…