Order your T4R.ORG Decals here.

thanks MoMo

looks great!!!
 

Attachments

  • 17884009_1311815418895120_5009859028852443175_n.jpg
    17884009_1311815418895120_5009859028852443175_n.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 377
My name is Kurt. I have a new 5th gen 4Runner and new to the forum. However I have been driving 4Runners most of my adult life. Love them...

I am interested in getting 2-12" White Decals and 2-8" White Decals. What is the process for obtaining these decals?

Kurt
 
My name is Kurt. I have a new 5th gen 4Runner and new to the forum. However I have been driving 4Runners most of my adult life. Love them...

I am interested in getting 2-12" White Decals and 2-8" White Decals. What is the process for obtaining these decals?

Kurt

pm sent
 
2 more for me

1st pair lasted about 4 years (never garage parked). This think is sick:sad:

Need a pair of 8" Type A, Gloss White please.
 
Installed my Gobi yesterday. Off came the Gobi sticker from the wind shield, on went one of these.
1cc8ed763283ad4fde42cea216852409.jpg


Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
 
Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,384
Messages
3,554,591
Members
248,079
Latest member
johnnya

Trending content

Back
Top