Order your T4R.ORG Decals here.

Silver on silver. I'm digging it. :dance:
 

Attachments

  • image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 431
Got'em!

Hey momo,

Got my decals in the mail so just wanted to send a quick note to say, "Thank you!" Now I just need my state to thaw a bit so I can stick them on my rig. So I guess what I have now is a race between applying the T4R.org decals and installing the Radflo 2.5" coil overs scheduled to ship from California tomorrow... anyone want to place a wager?
 
The weather seemed sufficiently warm this afternoon, so here are a couple pictures of my decals.
Stealth 12" on the back window:
1d2661b0611b47f1b0f1b62aec9d750b.jpg

Rockin' the Nintendo decal along with my 2A vinyl:
e95bedd3e4f80a15aed44276edb4333e.jpg

I know baby needs a bath, but I was in a bit of a rush. I think I missed dead center on the back window too... Guess I'll have to order another sometime if it starts to bug me.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,386
Messages
3,554,600
Members
248,079
Latest member
johnnya

Trending content

Back
Top