T4Tools Build Thread

New wheel color. ..
 

Attachments

  • 20160225_164006.jpg
    20160225_164006.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 1,195
So I think the concussion knocked a few good ideas into me. I ran out of paint, but this gets the idea across of what my plan is. I think it's finally coming together into a finished product. I plan on a graphic or something helping the transition between colors. Perhaps orange, like the overland 4runner, or blue.
 

Attachments

  • 20160303_145408.jpg
    20160303_145408.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 2,221
Cut my first sticker, 4runner of course. It looks cool in orange. ..
 

Attachments

  • 20160304_073554.jpg
    20160304_073554.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 1,107
It's nice being able to cut custom stickers. Here's my side windows now.
 

Attachments

  • 20160307_104142.jpg
    20160307_104142.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 1,084
So two mufflers later, I found the right sound. Couldn't pass up 35 bucks on sale for a Flowmaster knockoff, but didn't like the high rpms without any packing inside. Ended up with a MagnaFlow and I'm very impressed with the overall sound. I'll figure out how to do a video and share later.
 

Attachments

  • 20160325_160827.jpg
    20160325_160827.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 1,003
Finally starting the front end. This is the extremely rough grill. The two vertical bars are temporary for heat stress.
 

Attachments

  • 20160401_170303.jpg
    20160401_170303.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 948
Fabricated a grill out of stainless steel sheet for some bling. There is protective film and it's polished underneath.
 

Attachments

  • 20160408_162947.jpg
    20160408_162947.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 906
Got the middle primed and mocked up the front grill and turn signals. Next I need to weld up the corner marker guards then truck bed line it and make lower support braces.
 

Attachments

  • 20160419_170456.jpg
    20160419_170456.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 949
Unreal build so far! Can't wait to follow the future progress. As it lies now, I vote paint the entire rig :cool:


I tend to agree that painting the whole rig will show your work in the best light. You should have two color or three at the max. It will give your masterpiece clean lines and a consistent look.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,557
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top