20x9 Wheels

This is my first post and I figure I would contribute as I was always on the forum looking at options for wheels for my BP Limited.

These are the Black Rhino Traverse 20" x 9" with a 15 offset. The tires are the new Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015 size 275/55R20. Not that aggressive looking as I do a lot of street driving, but All-Terrain and All-Weather nevertheless. They almost sit flush to the fender. About an inch wider than the stock 20" x 7".

I'm very happy with the setup, and a huge improvement with the drive and handling. They slightest rub when the wheel is cranked on a slight slope, and I haven't seen a difference in fuel economy though I would expect it as they are a wider tire with likely more grip/friction.

Think I got it all covered. Thanks to all who contribute. Here are some photos. (It was a very dark day, and I'm lazy to re-take them).
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1418.jpg
    IMG_1418.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 6,009
  • IMG_1419.jpg
    IMG_1419.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 3,371
  • IMG_1420.jpg
    IMG_1420.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 2,815
  • IMG_1421.jpg
    IMG_1421.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 2,794
  • IMG_1423.jpg
    IMG_1423.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 2,792
  • IMG_1424.jpg
    IMG_1424.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 3,592
  • IMG_1425.jpg
    IMG_1425.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 3,780
This is my first post and I figure I would contribute as I was always on the forum looking at options for wheels for my BP Limited.

These are the Black Rhino Traverse 20" x 9" with a 15 offset. The tires are the new Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015 size 275/55R20. Not that aggressive looking as I do a lot of street driving, but All-Terrain and All-Weather nevertheless. They almost sit flush to the fender. About an inch wider than the stock 20" x 7".

I'm very happy with the setup, and a huge improvement with the drive and handling. They slightest rub when the wheel is cranked on a slight slope, and I haven't seen a difference in fuel economy though I would expect it as they are a wider tire with likely more grip/friction.

Think I got it all covered. Thanks to all who contribute. Here are some photos. (It was a very dark day, and I'm lazy to re-take them).

Beautiful truck! Welcome to the forum!
 
Interesting. I lost about 1 MPG when went from the stock 245/60 to the 275/55 but I went to the Cooper ATP, which is an all-terrain tire. I guess to be expected.
 
This is my first post and I figure I would contribute as I was always on the forum looking at options for wheels for my BP Limited.

These are the Black Rhino Traverse 20" x 9" with a 15 offset. The tires are the new Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015 size 275/55R20. Not that aggressive looking as I do a lot of street driving, but All-Terrain and All-Weather nevertheless. They almost sit flush to the fender. About an inch wider than the stock 20" x 7".

I'm very happy with the setup, and a huge improvement with the drive and handling. They slightest rub when the wheel is cranked on a slight slope, and I haven't seen a difference in fuel economy though I would expect it as they are a wider tire with likely more grip/friction.

Think I got it all covered. Thanks to all who contribute. Here are some photos. (It was a very dark day, and I'm lazy to re-take them).

Looks great!
 
Anyone else ??

Looking at a set of 20x9 tomorrow for sale locally, guy said I could try one on..
Wife's rig needs new rubbers so thinking of upgrading the shoes all together..
 
Best place to get wheels

I highly recommend Mrwheeldeal. I am getting a $900 set of ultra hunter 20x9 -12 offset for $744 free lug nuts! Mrwheeldeal.com
 
well, now that i am considering a lift down the road, I'm second guessing my decision on the wheels/tires. Maybe I should get my lift first and then put 17" wheels and wider tires. so many choices...

I had the same choices to make , went with a FUEL 20x9 +1 275 55 20 brought me flush with fender looked great ( slight rub when full lock in reverse )

now leveled the truck 3"F 2"R and changing the look to a 17" wheel and 70 series tire , still want the flush to fender look or just 1" out
probably will need a 9" wide wheel with a -12 offset to achieve this

if you have photos and updates that'd be great
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,562
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top