ALBPM
New member
here's a link to my old pictures from Yotatech. I was one of the first along with Dr. Z to play around with the ISR Mod on the 3rd gens. Since I had the 2002 I found a different way to route the FPR hoses.
Intake Silencer Removal Mod Update for 2002 4Runners - YotaTech Forums
I replaced my ISR with an Injen Intake in September and love it. I gained back most of the power and gas mileage I lost when going from 265 to 285 tires.
Despite what the critics say the CAI has increased power and acceleration for my Runner.
Intake Silencer Removal Mod Update for 2002 4Runners - YotaTech Forums
I replaced my ISR with an Injen Intake in September and love it. I gained back most of the power and gas mileage I lost when going from 265 to 285 tires.
Despite what the critics say the CAI has increased power and acceleration for my Runner.