MaddoxPics
New member
Random easy trail near Bishop. Sand Canyon. Fun trail. If earlier it definitely would have had a ton more color. Amazing views.
Looks like and easy ride. May have to make the trip down there soon.
looks amazing, wondering if this is mtn bikepacking doable ?My Latest video featuring my 2016 Trail, two FJCs, a Taco, and a ZR2 Sonoma. The Swisha Loop is a 800km track in southwestern Quebec. We took five days total, three on the loop and two travel days. It was a great trip and I am proud of the video!
Nice video, I live in Colorado Springs and will be looking for places to do some light off pavement travels.
Nice video. As an old timer in my 60’s I was digging the Voodoo child by Hendrix and the Doors you were playing. I have to get my new 2018 Pro out too.Quick trail drive on the way to the trailhead.
Starts with some wheelin', then some dog walking and it gets back to some more driving at the end.
Nice video. As an old timer in my 60’s I was digging the Voodoo child by Hendrix and the Doors you were playing. I have to get my new 2018 Pro out too.
I was able to watch at full volume today and realized it was a cover version by SRV. Still great
It would be cool to put some heavy metal https://musiety.com/groups/heavy-metal/ songs to the video background![]()
I like the Castle Peak song. Bluesy rock. Who is that? Video reminded me of when I hiked to the top of Mt. Whitney back in my 20’s, except, you can drive to 14k elevations in CO. We don’t have accessible roads close to those elevations in CA. Where is your Rocky Mountain High music video hiding?Well, it's not exactly 4Runner stuff anymore, but there's some heavy tunes in here. The Castle Peak and Rollins Pass ones are at least somewhat relevant.
I like the Castle Peak song. Bluesy rock. Who is that? Video reminded me of when I hiked to the top of Mt. Whitney back in my 20’s, except, you can drive to 14k elevations in CO. We don’t have accessible roads close to those elevations in CA. Where is your Rocky Mountain High music video hiding?
From our trip out to Overland Expo East a couple weeks ago:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5VB_x4G9Qs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnXzXjtbdaQ
Got a third video coming soon which was our hardest day of wheeling. I'll post when I finish up the edit!
From our trip out to Overland Expo East a couple weeks ago:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5VB_x4G9Qs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnXzXjtbdaQ
Got a third video coming soon which was our hardest day of wheeling. I'll post when I finish up the edit!