New Vids

Harper, man, you've got some nerves. I don't know if I'd have the courage to hit those lines. That is sick.
 
Here's some videos shot with my GoPro Hero2 camera at the FJ Summit in Ouray ,Co.. Finally processed and uploaded them in HD to my Youtube channel. Default viewing comes up in 360 when embedding videos but you can change it to HD .

Wow! And I thought that Washington Mount road was scary at the moments.
 
Here's some videos shot with my GoPro Hero2 camera at the FJ Summit in Ouray ,Co.. Finally processed and uploaded them in HD to my Youtube channel. Default viewing comes up in 360 when embedding videos but you can change it to HD .

The Hero2 was mounted on the inside of the windshield just below the rearview mirror.Mounting it outside led to the lenses continually fogging because of weather and altitude changes the first time on the trail so inside worked best.

Black Bear Pass Steps

Black Bear Pass Switch Backs

Imagene Pass-Going up from the Telluride side

Mineral Creek Trail-Rocky section near the top

Out of curiosity how did you process the the video? Did you use something like warp stabilization in after effects. Looks very fluid considering the terrain.
 
Out of curiosity how did you process the the video? Did you use something like warp stabilization in after effects. Looks very fluid considering the terrain.

Icon Suspension = Warp Stabilization.............jk

I just used GoPro's CineformStudio software and trimmed and processed and uploaded to Youtube.I did shoot it at 720p instead of 1080p as it seems smoother to me.The camera was on a suction mount on the inside of the windshield just below the mirror.
 
Ok so there is one 5th Gen, Ride's, in the video but it also was made by a 5th Gen guy.

I really want to start getting better video and get some good edits...

 
Ok so there is one 5th Gen, Ride's, in the video but it also was made by a 5th Gen guy.

I really want to start getting better video and get some good edits...

Great editing! Looks good,

what park is this? Next time I'm up in norcal I'll swing by. Looks fun!
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,561
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top