New Vids

[MENTION=141598]UncleBoobers[/MENTION] and I posted the second video to our series on youtube. Check it out and let us know what you think. Im trying to figure out how to embed the video in my post so forgive me if it doesn't work.

 
Well, now that I have finally figured out the embedding of videos, here are the other two that go with our series. We are working on the next video in the series now which will highlight our night run on Hell's Revenge.
 
Had a good time hitting the trails with the OC Overland crew this past weekend at Coyote Flat. I believe this trail was called Coyote Loop:

 
Fun trip up to Laurel Lakes. I did lose my rear mud flap though and couldn't find it. Thought it came off at the sharp switchback, but nowhere to be found there so no idea where it is. Toss it if you find it please.

 
Fun trip up to Laurel Lakes. I did lose my rear mud flap though and couldn't find it. Thought it came off at the sharp switchback, but nowhere to be found there so no idea where it is. Toss it if you find it please.

Fall Colors! NICE ;)
Austin Powers U-Turn.. White knuckle action!
 
Nice trail. Is that up near Mammoth?

Did you back up in brush at any point? That tends to pull off mud flaps.

It's between Mammoth and Bishop, but I would say it's more towards Mammoth.

My guess is the switchback going down knocked it loose, and somewhere on the way down it finished it off, but I couldn't find it at all. It must be blending in or sitting oddly.

It was already having issues. I stripped two of the bolts out, so all that was holding it on was one bolt and three or four rivet fasteners.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,557
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top