Snow Day: Julian Road Trip 2021
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32oS56txFp8&feature=youtu.be
This video features highlights from my January 2021 road trip to Julian, CA during a winter storm. Along the way are scenes from Sunrise Highway, Mt. Laguna, and the Lake Cuyamaca area. It's a little different from my usual videos. I wasn't able to fly my drone, so there are no aerial shots. But there's plenty of beautiful, snowy scenery and interesting sights. I think it's the next best thing to being there, and I hope you'll enjoy it.
Great video and some good tips. Thanks for posting.The final installment of our Moab series. This was from our recent trip to Moab, UT. Part 4 is Hell's Revenge trail. We also did the Hell's gate obstacle while there and meet some cool new Broncos while there.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9og3tt8UoY&feature=youtu.be
The final installment of our Moab series. This was from our recent trip to Moab, UT. Part 4 is Hell's Revenge trail. We also did the Hell's gate obstacle while there and meet some cool new Broncos while there.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9og3tt8UoY&feature=youtu.be
4runner Off Road vs Subaru Outback
2022 Subaru Outback Wilderness vs. Toyota 4Runner TRD Off-Road Trail Test - YouTube