New Vids

Put in the Aiden James Customs rear platform this past weekend. Extremely happy with the quality and thickness of the platform. Also happy I gained probably 5" or so back with the rear deck out. Allowed me to mount the fridge slide which opens much further than the deck would allow and I can open the lids to the fridge completely where in the past I couldn't due to the roof blocking it.

 
Snow Day: Julian Road Trip 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32oS56txFp8&feature=youtu.be





This video features highlights from my January 2021 road trip to Julian, CA during a winter storm. Along the way are scenes from Sunrise Highway, Mt. Laguna, and the Lake Cuyamaca area. It's a little different from my usual videos. I wasn't able to fly my drone, so there are no aerial shots. But there's plenty of beautiful, snowy scenery and interesting sights. I think it's the next best thing to being there, and I hope you'll enjoy it.

Great video as always!
 
Rubbed a hole through my AC pipe for the 4Runner so thought I'd make a quick video on how to fix it if this happens to you.

 
Battery Relocation

Here's a short video on the battery relocation I have done. for more information you can see it in my build thread.

 
Ironically, he did the same thing to the Bronco when comparing it to the 4Runner. I don't put a lot of faith into his reviews.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,380
Messages
3,554,556
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top