There is a company local to me who makes excellent professional detailing supplies. Their orbital was the first and only one I've ever used. Maybe give them a call and consider ordering one?
Griots garage.
tore my engine apart today with the help of [MENTION=120071]mtbtim[/MENTION] .... couldn't have done it without him!!!!
we addressed my leaky valve cover. video on YouTube!
. . . .
great video and great tips!!!
I need to do my valve cover... i have a misfire that I suspect is the injectors, so may do all six at once.
Btw, did you install the trd headers by yourself?
I haven't installed the TRD headers quite yet.....
Still debating on potentially having a shop do it since it sounds like such a pain in the booty sector
Can you upload some more pictures of the winch/license plate holder. Me likey
Can you upload some more pictures of the winch/license plate holder. Me likey