MaddoxPics
New member
Little drive through the Buttermilks
It's between Mammoth and Bishop, but I would say it's more towards Mammoth.
My guess is the switchback going down knocked it loose, and somewhere on the way down it finished it off, but I couldn't find it at all. It must be blending in or sitting oddly.
It was already having issues. I stripped two of the bolts out, so all that was holding it on was one bolt and three or four rivet fasteners.
Nice video! I was there last year with a Downhill mountain bike hanging off the back of my truck. Did the trail in the rain which made that switchback interesting. A couple of years ago a 4runner rolled off that exact spot killing the driver and his dog. A stark reminder that you always need to be careful.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What level of difficulty would you give that trail? I am trying to gauge my comfort zone as I have not gone into terrain like that yet.
How about both, as they were equally awesome?
Thanks!
Thanks for your response. I definitely do not want to get in over my head, nor go alone as I am a total greenhorn. Some of those areas within your videos did give me the willies.
What kind of communication devices were you and your buddy using as he guided you in some spots? I couldn't see any hardware...
I gotcha. I studied for the license a few weeks back and then realized my wife would need to license too, so we have some walkie talkies instead. I'll go take the exam anyway. Thanks again.
If I’m being honest I don’t have a license.
Here is a little video edit of my camping trip last weekend. I'll post up the full trail from start to finish soon.
Courtright Reservoir/Dusy Ershim Trail to Voyager Rock CG
https://youtu.be/jFSlBRqR-L8
Amazing footage Jon!
We were at the same shore the week before after camping at Wishon!
Here is a little video edit of my camping trip last weekend. I'll post up the full trail from start to finish soon.
Courtright Reservoir/Dusy Ershim Trail to Voyager Rock CG
https://youtu.be/jFSlBRqR-L8