New Vids

Bradshaw Mountains Run

I compiled this video from some drone, camera, and Go Pro footage from a trip last weekend to the Bradshaw Mountains in AZ. Three TRD Pro 4Runners and one TRD Offroad, plus a jeep (every family has a black sheep.)


Hope you like it.
 
Last edited:
Enchanted Rock to Hidden Falls

Me and a few friends did a trip to Enchanted Rock and Hidden Falls over the weekend taking back roads in between both destinations.

 
...Tiny Teaser-Trailer For Short FIlm About Yellowstone....

...Howdy!...:cowboy:

...Following up on my trip to Yellowstone NP last week...I am in the process of
editing a short-film from all the footage I shot, as well as the time-lapses I did while there....Hopefully have it done in the next few weeks....in the meantime..

...Here is a very short ( 10-seconds )..teaser-trailer to give Y'all an idea of what it will look like.......Cheers!....:cheers:

...follow this link...

YouTube
 

Attachments

  • 20190320_154517e.jpg
    20190320_154517e.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 1,727
Since the new forum upgrade, not sure how to embed a video, but here was a run yesterday at Sourgrass Trail making the stream crossing. Granted, this stream was more than a stream yesterday

Video Link
 
Since the new forum upgrade, not sure how to embed a video, but here was a run yesterday at Sourgrass Trail making the stream crossing. Granted, this stream was more than a stream yesterday

Video Link

My buddy sent an Instagram link for this last night.. I was like oh, I know that guy!
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,557
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top