COB's 4Runner Timeline (Pic Heavy)

SWEET...



... BUT WTF?! NO PICs.. NO VIDs..???!?!?!?
of the hill action?


... what a teaser man.. HAHAHAHHA
nice job from what i can NOT see. :)

Yeah, no kidding. If you take it off some sweet jumps, we'll get you a delicious bass.
 
SWEET...



... BUT WTF?! NO PICs.. NO VIDs..???!?!?!?
of the hill action?


... what a teaser man.. HAHAHAHHA
nice job from what i can NOT see. :)

Lol... well, I wanna take the videos when I know what I'm doing. I went off to the 4WD only trails today... I could not believe how awesome this 4Runner is. I see why these things are so "awpsome" now... 4WD is just absolutely incredible.

It rained here today, Trabuco Canyon was calling my name. I really knew I was going to like 4LO... but I didn't realize how much I'd like 4HI. I was going easily 50% faster than I usually do. The control is excellent. Then, just off into a rocky stream, I drove right over things I've only been so brutally defeated by with 2WD. I didn't get stuck one time and I drove over things I'd have never had the guts to try before.

Yeah, no kidding. If you take it off some sweet jumps, we'll get you a delicious bass.

I'll take an Ibanez. I bet those taste pretty good. Thanks :P

to top it off, i get a "like" thats it.. HAHAHAHA just kidding man!..


...but serious PICS AND VIDS!!

Alright... just for you, I'll go to the trail tomorrow and get you some videos and pictures. I just have to be able to do it during the day, I've been limited to night wheelin' lately.

(I lied, I was going tomorrow anyway)

welcome to the cv snapping club.

After my 4WD experiences today, I couldn't give a rats ass :P It's worth fixing them regardless, just so you can get back on the trail.
 
I'll take an Ibanez. I bet those taste pretty good. Thanks :P

Ahh, Fenders are much tastier!
sharla1.jpg~original
 
Last edited:
I've been trying to hold off on saying anything until after you're done, but I can't take it anymore. This is killer! 2wd title is definitely going to be left vacant.
 
I'm more of a guitar guy myself. Wouldn't mind a bass, though...

New speedo gear, finally a working speedo.
8a54299f.jpg~original



Delicious. Here some pics, nothing special... 40 PSI in the tires. I'll air em down when I'm up in the snow :P
e83155e8.jpg~original

062d4cdf.jpg~original

f8de20c4.jpg~original

dd2504d9.jpg~original

763d915d.jpg~original

524d038d.jpg~original

5f0a7439.jpg~original


Videos will come soon, currently uploading them.
 
Last edited:
Great pics! You've got some great wheelin' country there.

Congrats on getting to lock in the front end finally.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,386
Messages
3,554,607
Members
248,079
Latest member
johnnya

Trending content

Back
Top